Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Thursday, July 16, 2009
A nice wedding in Stresa on lake Maggiore. A young american couple more or less 150 guests a fascinating villa with a big and green private park. A great wedding planner a lot of nice fine details. Something as simple as flowers can set the tone for the entire wedding.
- If your wedding is held in the warm summer days, remeber to plan on enough cold beverages for your guests, and keep them available throughout the day. Chilled bottle water is a simple but thoughtful drink. The wedding party will also appreciate a handy cold beverage if they are being photographed outside.
- Pack a small emergency bag for your dressing area: iron, needle and thread, hair spray, aspirin, nail polish, safety pins, extra panty hose, etc.
- If you are planning an outdoor wedding have a colorful supply of umbrellas on hand to help ward away the rain. And, don't forget the bug spray!
- Remind the wedding party to gather quickly after your vows for group photographs. You'll want to greet waiting guests as soon as possible.
- Make all the information avalaible through a web site
- Arrange for a close friend or relative to transport gifts that are delivered to the reception.
- Select a special gift for your parents as a gesture of thanks. Present it to them the morning of the wedding.
- Send a romantic note to your fiancé just before the ceremony.
With an experienced wedding planner plan your wedding is much more easy, a lot of details and a professional touch. Some people believe that a wedding planner is not important for their wedding. Trust me a wedding planner will save you time and money.
Wedding coordinators are not here to make decisions for you, but to guide and assist you in making informed decisions. Their training, knowledge, and experience will turn your dreams and expectations into reality. They want you to host a beautiful and distinctive event which you can enjoy.
A wedding coordinator will save you time and enable you to get the most for your money! A wedding coordinator can serve in many other capacities. They can act as the family counselor for apprehensive brides and the mothers, a wedding coordinator can become as close as your best friend.
How do you know you're hiring the right coordinator? Trust is important in any relationship. You should feel completely comfortable with the coordinator and feel assured that he or she completely understands what your needs are. Your personalities should match. It's important to find out how long the coordinator has been in business. Be careful of coordinators who are not members of any professional organization. These organizations have a code of ethics that the consultant must follow in order to be a member, some also require some sort of continuing education each year to stay a member.
On destination wedding hire a local wedding planner it will be really much more easy.